Where Contact Centres Are Missing the Mark
Adapting Live Chat and Remote Support for the Connected Customer
Today’s multi-device, always-connected customers are more demanding and have high expectations for customer service. However, many companies are not aligning their customer service strategy with their customers’ needs. They are challenged with measuring cross-channel behavior and determining which tools and channels will boost resolution rates and customer satisfaction.
This report will help contact centres understand the relationship between support interactions, channels, and improving loyalty by investing in the right technology and resources to keep up with customers’ ever-changing behavior and preferences.
Key findings you’ll learn include:
- How a bad customer experience directly impacts loyalty
- Why customers are frustrated with the existing support provided by organisations
- Which support channels customers prefer that have increasingly grown in the last two years
- What contact centre leaders see as issues in today’s customer service landscape
- Where contact centre leaders want to invest in and prioritize for 2015
Just fill out the form to download the Ovum research report, Where Contact Centres are Missing the Mark with Customer Care.